Representing a significant progression from Level 1, this course is aimed at cheese industry professionals, chefs and the wider hospitality industry, as well as members of the public who seek a more profound understanding of the world of cheese.
This two-day course will cover advanced training across nine key areas:
– The Cheesemaking process – Maturing, affinage and grading – Buying and Distribution – Presenting and Serving – Communicating – Cheese Industry Knowledge – Regulation and Good Practice – Tasting – Learning about 100 iconic cheeses
Please note, you must have successfully completed Level One in order to join us for Level Two.
- A two day course taking place in prestigious St James, London, starting at 9am each day
- Academy of Cheese Delegate Pack including 75 Cheeses Book
- Access to the Online Exam
- Light lunch and refreshments both days
- Certificate and pin badge upon completion of the exam
Undertaking Level Two requires 18-24 hours of classroom study and 54 -72 hours of additional home study. This will include the time to visit a cheesemaker and see or take part in the cheese making process.
Level Two has been designed for cheese industry professionals throughout the supply chain who wish to advance their learning and expertise. It will also appeal to customers with a profound interest in expanding their understanding of cheese production and varieties.
In the event that you are unable to attend the course that you have booked, we require 14 days’ notice prior to the starting date and will endeavour to book you onto the next suitable alternative course.