About this event
Can you create a cheeseboard to beat all others? This is your chance to be inspired, get creative and share with the world. Join Ruth Raskin, Head of Cheese Care & Quality at The Fine Cheese Co, at this launch event as she shows you how to create a board to impress, including pairings & accompaniments.
The cheese board that impresses us the most will win not only an Academy of Cheese Level One Associate course, but also a hamper of 10 cheeses to taste along with your studies.
The Level One beginners’ course is a hands-on introduction to the world of cheese and, as a self-study course, you learn at your own pace, in your own time, so can fit around the busiest of lives. Join the 5000+ cheese lovers who have successfully completed their Level One course and are now living an enhanced life of cheese knowledge and enjoyment.
How to Enter:
- Get inspired: Tune into our free webinar with The Fine Cheese Co. for some genius tips, tricks and a special offer on Friday 13th October at 7pm.
- Purchase your cheese & accompaniments. Don’t forget to check out our list of offers and grab a cheese bargain
- Get Creative: Build your Best Ever Cheese Board! Be as inventive as you like – there are NO RULES
- Take a photo and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include a list of contents.
- Feel free to share on your social media accounts (tagging @cheese_academy and #bigcheeseweekender.
- The winner will be notified on Monday 23rd October.
What you win:
- 12 months subscription to the Academy’s online knowledge base & Cheese Library
- Printed Study Pack, including the Book of 25 Cheeses
- 5 live, online Guided Study Sessions with Academy of Cheese Expert
- Associate Certification and Pin Badge upon successful completion
- 50g x 10 different Level One cheeses.
Terms and Conditions: Entries to be submitted by email to email@example.com from 7pm on Friday 13th October until Midnight on Friday 20th October. Entries submitted before or after these times will not be entered. Cheese delivery is available to UK address only and recipients will be contacted by email to arrange suitable delivery day. Cheese selection will depend on availability.