Join Emma, The Cheese Explorer on a cheese journey to obtain a solid foundation of all things cheese. This course is available for both UK and overseas delegates.
You will have a fun, fact filled experience with Emma and her 12 years of experience in the cheese world. You will taste 10 cheeses with Cheese Expert, International Cheese Judge & Super Taster Emma who will guide you through all the flavour profiles and styles you have always wanted to learn how to describe.
For delegates who prefer to source their own cheese and/or are based overseas, the course can be purchased without the cheese delivery option at a reduced rate.
Who Should Take Part?
Everyone! This course is designed for the cheese fanatic, cheesemonger, wine specialist, sommelier, restaurateur and anyone else with a keen interest in all things cheese. This course makes for an excellent gift too – what an easy Mother’s Day or Birthday gift – job done!
Emma’s years of hands on experience in the trade make her an ideal match for your on and off trade businesses.
Get in touch if you would like to know more about group rates for your retail teams, restaurants, corporate events and nerdy parties.
- 2 x 2.5 hour interact webinars taught by Emma Young, The Cheese Explorer 6.00pm – 8.30pm (GMT)
- 10 cheeses delivered to your home (UK delegates who sign up for the full-price course)
- The Academy of Cheese Delegates’ pack (pdf format for overseas participants)
- 12 months access to the Academy of Cheese Level One Learning Road and Cheese Library
- A copy of Emma’s book, The Cheese Wheel, to help with your studies and beyond
- The Level One Exam
- Upon successful completion of the exam you will also receive a sought after pin badge & certificate to show off to all your friends.
All delegates receive a free copy of Emma’s book, The Cheese Wheel: How to Choose & Pair Cheese Like an Expert (RRP £14.99)
Please note, once the course is booked it is non-refundable. All bookings are final, however, if you are unable to attend you can reassign your booking to a new available date or to another person. We require 14 days’ notice prior to original booking date.
We reserve the right to cancel a course at short notice should events beyond our control make this unavoidable. Should this occur, delegates will be offered a place on our next available scheduled course or a full refund.