Walking Cheese Tour of Norwich
Looking for one of the top things to do in Norwich & Norfolk? Join cheese educator and sommelier, Cheryl Cade and nibble a wedge of history on this two hour guided-walking tour around the heart of Norwich. This makes a perfect gift or a fun event to start your weekend.
The tours run most Fridays and Saturdays, so if you can’t make this one, then check out her other dates here.
Walking Tour of Norwich
This walking tour begins in the picturesque St Giles Pantry and travels through the Marketplace to our final cheese destination, on the best preserved Tudor Street in the UK, Elm Hill.
You will explore local cheeses while being guided by Cheese Sommelier Cheryl Cade. Cheryl will guide you to at least 4 specially selected venues so you can taste history and find your favourite cheese.
- At least 4 different cheese tastings at 4 different venues
- 2 drinks
- Tasting led by Sommelier Cheryl Cade
Your Host – Cheryl Cade
- Best Food & Drink Tour Guide (EAST ANGLIA) 2022 SME awards
- Beer & Cheese Educator, Beer Sommelier (IBD), Academy of Cheese (Training Partner),
- Cicerone Certified Beer Server, International Food & Drinks Judge
Disclaimer: This event is not organised nor run by the Academy of Cheese. Please refer to the organiser’s website for full Terms & Conditions and remember to check the event website before you travel to avoid disappointment.