George & Joseph have tailored the Academy of Cheese Level One course to be taught via Zoom over 2 three hour sessions.
Delegate numbers are limited to 10 per course so there’s plenty of opportunity for discussion in a small group.
Delegates can choose to receive a pack of 12 cheeses to taste during the course, or they can source the cheeses themselves.
Who should book this course?
– Anyone who loves cheese!
– Those who wish to learn more about cheese, how to taste it and pair drinks with it
– Those who work in food retail, food production, food service or even food writing and wish to gain an industry qualification
-Anyone looking to buy a gift for someone who loves cheese but is hard to buy for
What do you receive?
– 2 x 3 hour webinars via Zoom
– 2 cheese deliveries ahead of the webinars (if you choose the Cheese Included option)
– Academy of Cheese delegate pack including the Level One 25 Cheese Book – choose either PDF version or pay £10 extra for printed materials
– 12 months access to the Academy of Cheese Learning Road and Online Cheese Library
– Level 1 Exam
– Upon successful completion of the exam you will receive a certificate and pin badge
What do you need to commit to?
– 6 hours of virtual classroom study
– 12-24 hours of home study
– Online multiple choice exam paper after completing the study hours
– Purchasing your own cheeses if you choose the Course Only option
Please note, once the course is booked it is non-refundable. All bookings are final, however, if you are unable to attend you can reassign your booking to a new available date or to another person. We require 14 days’ notice prior to original booking date.
We reserve the right to cancel a course at short notice should events beyond our control make this unavoidable. Should this occur, delegates will be offered a place on our next available scheduled course or a full refund.