Join us on a cheese lover’s pilgrimage to Paris for this unique, immersive, full-day experience, where you will gain an exclusive insight into French cheesemaking and traditional affinage techniques, whilst indulging in some truly magnificent cheeses.
The day starts at London St Pancras, aboard the Eurostar to Paris, where your small group will be met by cheese expert, Noemie Richard. From there you will be whisked away through the Parisian countryside to Ferme de la Trembleye. As part of your behind-the-scenes VIP tour of this organic dairy farm, you will be able to experience the sights, sounds and smells as you get to see the milking of their cows and goats. Then it’s off to the factory to watch them making their cheeses, including Camembert, Brie and 100% Jersey cow’s milk blue cheese, where many of the cheesemaking procedures are still performed by hand.
Following the tour, you are invited to sit down and enjoy a rustic lunch at the farm, before getting back on the minibus for the journey to the world famous cheese boutique and affineurs, Fromagerie Laurent Dubois in Paris. Here you will enjoy an exclusive visit to the maturing caves, a guided tour of the shop with Laurent Dubois himself, followed by a cheese tasting of four cheeses paired with two glasses of wine selected by Laurent.
- Visit to Ferme de la Tremblaye, the pioneering organic dairy farm, to see Camemberts, Brie and Blue cheeses being made
- Visit to legendary Parisian Fromagerie, Laurent Dubois, with an exclusive tour of their cheese cave and experience a private cheese and wine tasting.
- Bringing to life Academy of Cheese topics of Milk Production & Cheesemaking, Maturing & Affinage, Tasting, Presenting & Communicating.
- Meet at London St Pancras Station for a 7.10am departure on the Eurostar to Paris Gard du Nord.
- On arrival in Paris, we will be met by our chauffeured minibus and tour guide, Noemie Richard, Cheese Education Group Manager, of Ecole Du Fromage by Savencia UK.
- Minibus to Ferme de la Tremblaye (approx 45 minutes journey time) for farm visit, cheesemaking tour and lunch
- Minibus back to the most emblematic Parisian shop Fromagerie Laurent Dubois for cheese cave tour, private tasting and opportunity to buy cheeses (approx 2 hours)
- Minibus to Paris Gard du Nord for 19.13 Eurostar to London St Pancras arrival 20.30
Price, Inclusions & Cancellations
There are 11 spaces available and the trip will only go ahead if a minimum of 8 are sold.
We reserve the right to cancel the trip due to lack of numbers or circumstances beyond our control a full refund will be made.
£395 per person, includes
- Eurostar return tickets
- Transportation from Paris Gard du Nord to Ferme de la Tremblaye
- Transportation from Ferme de la Termblaye to Laurent Dubois
- Transportation from Laurent Dubois to Paris Gard du Nord
- Lunch, Cheese Tasting and Cheese and Wine pairing
- Expert guides
Please note: Travel insurance is not included and you are responsible for having relevant valid documentation/passport to travel