What will I learn?
Sam’s Academy of Cheese Level One classes are accessible both here in the UK and around the world.
We will meet for two x 2.5 hour weekly webinars. The sessions will be fully interactive, in fact discussion is encouraged, and together we will discover the amazing word of cheese. Each group will number no more than 12 which will give everyone a chance to get involved.
If you are based in the UK we can deliver a tasting pack containing 10 cheeses. If you’d prefer to source your own or live outside of the UK you can purchase the course at a lower price – cheese is encouraged though!
Who should take part?
Do you love cheese? Yes? Then I’m talking to you! If you love but want to gain a richer understanding of cheese then The Academy of Cheese is the place to be.
Whether you’re a passionate foodie or you work in speciality food or hospitality these courses will provide a solid foundation that will instil a lifelong passion for great cheese!
- Two, 2.5 hour webinars, taught by Sam Wilkin 6:00pm – 8:30pm (UK time)
- 10 cheeses delivered to your home (only for UK delegates who sign up for the full-price course).
- The Academy of Cheese Delegates’ pack (pdf format for overseas participants). This includes the Level 1: 25 Cheese Profiles Book and Cheese Tasting Sheets
- 12 months’ subscription to the Academy of Cheese
- Access to the Academy of Cheese Level One Learning Road and Cheese Library
- The Level One Exam
- Upon successful completion of the exam you will also receive a pin badge designating you as an Academy of Cheese Associate and a professional certificate suitable for framing
Please note once the course is booked it is non-refundable. All bookings are final, however, if you are unable to attend you can reassign your booking to a new available date or to another person. We require 14 days’ notice prior to original booking date.
We reserve the right to cancel a course at short notice should events beyond our control make this unavoidable. Should this occur, delegates will be offered a place on our next available scheduled course or a full refund.